As I’m wrapping my 22nd year of life I thought I'd highlight the major moments of the year- some beautiful and some difficult:
1. I married my BEST friend
2. I graduated college with a degree that was meant for me.
3. I moved away from my entire family.
4. I survived a year of long distance.
5. Missed my dad for 2 whole years.
6. Drove Across the country- ended up in Pennsylvania.
7. Planned an entire wedding with my best friend Kim in 6 months.
8. Went to Vegas with the greatest group of people.
9. Celebrated my last year of being a Young Life leader.
10. Was a bridesmaid for my great friend Becky.
11. Went to Harry Potter land!
12. Learned how to cook (somewhat)
13. Went without a job for three months.
15. Got in a car accident in December –kinda my fault but not really.
16. Started working for an amazing Foundation in Erie.
17. Gained an amazing mother-in-law, another sister, and my1st brother
18. Was welcomed into a girls group that helped make Erie home.
19. Drew closer to Mom- more than ever before.
20. Lost Brutus- the worlds's most incredible dog.
21. Celebrated four and half months of marriage.
22. Looking ahead to Thanksgiving in Arizona with my amazing family and friends!!
As I look back on 22- filled with so many highs and lows- I can only thank God for all the blessings he has given me- and how he continues to stretch and grow me. This year was a tough, beautiful, challenging, and rewarding. I can only hope for health and happiness as I step into 23.