Wednesday, July 6, 2011

My best friend..

Danni Marie Vicha. Soon to be Dannie Marie Barker. 

My best friend since high school. My closer friend through college. My sister in Christ for life.

I can think back to some of our memories and I will just start laughing: whether its making music videos together, taking the car out when we're not old enough, missing first period in HS because we were always late, Zumba dance class partners, our adventures in Cleveland, California, Mexico, or just all of the little late nights along the way. 


Whenever Danni and I are together she gives me a confidence to be myself. She has always been so comfortable in her own skin- regardless if she's standing in front of her biggest crush or her best friend, she is always the same person. My favorite thing about Danni is that she is open about her feelings in every situation; if I make her mad, if she's hurt, if she's disappointed- Danni will always be honest and is not afraid to be vulnerable. She knows how to make anyone laugh, and she has patience that goes on for miles. Needless to say, Nick Barker picked the most amazing future wife. 



We have encouraged each other through life, being together every step of the way, so here is to the new chapter of Danni plus Nick!! I know you two will have many of these adventures, laughs, unforgettable moments, plus a million more.
I pray you two will be eternally happy and I am so happy you have found each other:)

1 comment:

  1. Ra!
    I have never read something as sweet as this [nick: minus the letters you write of course]. You are TRULY are one of the longest and closest friends I have ever had and will have for the rest of my life! You forgot us and our "big teeth!" Haha I'm surprised you didn't post that picture in here somewhere. Thank you so much for this post :] I can't wait to be married together! It's happening!!! I love you and cannot wait to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete