Monday, November 1, 2010

snapshots.

The beauty of Fall:

Pumpkin picking:)





Pomegranates are a huge family favorite- normally we pick them right from the tree in the backyard- lay down blankets and eat them on the grass like crazy. You can never wear anything you're not willing to get messt because you WILL end up with red stain on you- that's just how it goes.
Since I missed that tradition this year- I decided to buy my own at Wegmans! I seeded them in the kitchen and got red stains on every wall :/ Oh well- gotta be willing to pay the price 
RAINBOWS
The view from worky on Friday- most beautiful.

PARTIES

Sorry Sarah stole this picture from you:)
This pictures wraps up Halloween weekend! Our friend Sarah threw a very fun partayyy- so Duke and I went as hippies!!
MORE PICTURES TO COME:) 

                      

No comments:

Post a Comment