Thursday, April 7, 2011

Wedding Bells


Last month I got to go home to Arizona. I LOVE Arizona this time of year-I know Arizonans do not take this time for granted- for they soon know they will be burning their hands on their steering wheels and getting dehydration headaches daily. But March, if only it could slow down and last all year.

2 out of the 3 times I’ve been home this year were for weddings- best friend weddings!

I should preface this by saying after my wedding (which I loved) I realized a lot of the planning went towards hoping the guests would have a good time- cocktail hour, dinner choices, song choices, etc! I have definitely learned to enjoy/appreciate weddings a tad more after I planned one!

Needless to say I was SO excited for Kays wedding! Kay and I had been friends for 4 years, since the very first day of college! Kay’s wedding was the first outdoor wedding that I have seen in a long time. The weather couldn’t have been better, and she had every detail perfectly planned.I can't describe- it's a must see-
Check out her pictures here:

It’s just been such an honor being a witness for 2 of my close friends and seeing them exchange their vows- the biggest promise of their lives!  I am so thankful that we can all be in the same boat- riding through life’s stages together! I’m just wondering who’s going to have the first baby!! (That’s a scary thought)

On a different note- I’m a little nervous about tomorrow. Tomorrow marks my Daddy’s three year anniversary (?) date of when he passed. This week has been exceptionally difficult as I try to deal with missing him so much. I will post more openly tomorrow- but I’m a little nervous for it to come and go- three years has been a long time without my Dad.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment